An application fee of $25 (non-refundable) must be included with the application to the school.
The applicant must submit a completed application and reference forms. Please read carefully the instructions on the top and back of the application.
Instructions for applicants submitting a paper application: Attach all files (Word document and picture of yourself) in an email when finished and send to: email@example.com subject: application
Applications (4 options)
- Apply Online: You can click here to apply online.
- Email only: Som Application (Word Document)
Attach a recent digital picture (please, not more than 300 kb; resize if necessary)
- Regular mail only: Print (PDF) the application yourself
- Email or phone and ask us to send you an application by snail mail
The application must include a testimony and Resume (included in the e-application):
Please write essays of any length regarding the following 2 topics.
- Write a testimony concerning your salvation experience.
- Why do you want to attend the Calvary Chapel School of Ministry?
Prepare a resumé in the following areas:
Start with the most recent dates first.
- Education (Beyond high school)
[List schools, dates of attendance, degree–if any]
[Job title, nature of work, employer, responsibilities, dates]
- Ministry Experience
[Teaching, outreach activities, church positions, etc.
List church/place, dates]
- Principle Place of Fellowship
- Sources of Training in the Bible